Job description / Role
As part of our focus on Digital, technology and innovation, FAAS is focused on deriving insights from financial data that could be the key to unlocking and creating new value. Our audit support analytics moves clients toward a “Digital Society,” by using “Robotics Process Automation (RPA)” to streamline processes, reducing both resource costs and operational risk.
This is a new and exciting role focusing on demand creation for EY’s digital finance solutions (robotics process automation, artificial intelligence, big data, data analytics, visualization, blockchain). In this fast- moving new space you will be the main driver in identifying clients and business development.
Your key responsibilities
In this exciting new role you will be responsible for business development of our digital offering. This will involve collaborating with Partners, Senior Managers and client to determine a FAAS strategy that appropriately addresses risk and manages client expectations relating to deliverables. You’ll participate and / or manage FAAS engagements, ensure that the FAAS engagement team understands the client's needs and expectations and that the work product is client-focused, clear, accurate and well-presented.
The role will also involve ensuring work is delivered timely and in compliance with regulatory requirements, delivering effective execution of the FAAS service delivery framework, working with other service lines in providing an integrated service delivery and monitoring the FAAS engagement team's performance against the budget. You will identify and communicate relevant trends, developments and key performance drivers relevant to the client, consult with appropriate resources on complex accounting issues and participate in sales of new FAAS work.
Skills and attributes for success
Pro- activity, accountability and results- driven people will flourish in this environment. Dealing with competing priorities, understanding how to manage resources and communicating effectively are key skills. This will have a huge impact on those around you and help promote a positive work ethic.
To qualify for the role you must have
• A bachelor's degree and at least five years of experience
• At least 2 years of recent experience in sales and business development of Robotic Process Automation (RPA) products and solutions
• Strong advisory / consulting mindset
• Strong technical skills and recognized cautious risk management ability
• Strong management skills to lead teams, delegate appropriately, mentor, review performance and counsel employees
• Fluent written and verbal English communication, presentation, client service and technical writing skills
• Ability and comfort level in researching client inquires and emerging issues, including regulations, industry practices and new technologies
• Flexibility and willingness to travel on short notice, as necessary
Ideally you’ll also have
• An undergraduate or master's degree in accounting and / or other appropriate academic major will be beneficial
• Track record with a leading consulting firm
• Proficiency in the Arabic language
What we look for
We are interested in entrepreneurs who have the confidence to develop and promote a brand new strategic vision both internally and externally. You will be business savvy with a passion for innovation as well as the motivation to create your own EY journey.
What working at EY offers
• Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around
• Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
• The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please apply now.
Build your legacy with us.
About the Company
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transactions and advisory services. Our 167,000 people are united by our shared values, which inspire our people worldwide and guide them to do the right thing, and our commitment to quality, which is embedded in who we are and everything we do.
EY is committed to doing its part in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.