Job description / Role
- To review credit proposals on a full range of corporate counter parties.
- Undertake risk assessment analysis of credit applications, identifying risks and recommending mitigating strategies.
- One of the leading international financial/ banking services
- Contribute to the commercial growth of the bank assuring adequate coverage of the market and customers, assuring a risk profile in line with the bank's accepted profile.
- Examination of credit applications / documentations / Securities / Conditions, in order to meet bank's credit policy & in light of regulations bodies prior releasing credit facilities.
- Ensuring that Collateral Documentation, Evaluations and Credit Compliance are maintained according to policy and regulatory requirements prior realizing any credit facility.
- Competitive salary and career growth opportunities
- 2-3 years of experience in the position with an international bank, exposure to the region would be preferable.
- Good understanding of credit risk analysis and modelling and operational and legal knowledge of corporate banking product and services.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.