Job description / Role
• Must demonstrate his/her experience in respect of the technical proposal’s evaluation and its constructability, technology deployment, solving the technical problems that may arise during construction;
• Experience must include all Health & Safety and Environmental Protection aspects of the construction and operation of deep underground pumping stations/structures works.
• It is an essential requirement to have previous experience in managing similar large-scale open cut and micro tunneling surface & ground water networks under Design & Build projects undertaken within the city.
• Ability to coordinate, corporate and communicate with other construction projects in the vicinity of the works, in addition to effectively consulting with Statutory Bodies in respect of acquiring necessary consents and licenses
• Bachelor’s Degree in Civil engineering from an accredited University with Professional Qualifications from a recognized International Institution and with a professional career development record all as approved by the Engineer.
• Membership of an accredited, recognized Project Management Institution and or Chartered, Professional Engineer would be a distinct advantage.
• Minimum 18 years demonstrable experience, of which 10 years in a managerial or technical lead capacity of similar large-scale surface & ground water networks projects.
• Must be fluent in English both written and spoken with an excellent capability in written technical skills as well as oral and written communication skills;
• Strong leadership quality to lead and motivate a team of Site Engineers and Inspectors as Supervisor Consultant in a Design & Build project environment
• Proactive acumen and an ability to manage work at multiple areas on site are essential;
• Computer skills are mandatory.
About the Company
Parsons is a leader in many diverse markets such as infrastructure, transportation, water, telecommunications, aviation, commercial, environmental, planning, industrial manufacturing, education, healthcare, life sciences and homeland security.
Parsons provides technical and management solutions to federal, regional and local government agencies as well as private industries worldwide.