Job description / Role
- Must demonstrate experience in respect of the technical and financial proposals, evaluation and constructability, technology deployment and solving technical problem that may arise during construction
- It is an essential requirement to have previous experience in managing similar large-scale sewerage and/or surface & ground water deep tunnel projects delivered under Design & Build projects.
- Experience must include all Health & Safety aspects of the construction of construction projects of the same nature.
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken, with an excellent capability in written technical skills as well as oral and written communication skills;
- Proactive acumen and an ability to manage multiple work areas on site are essential.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering from an accredited University to the approval of the Engineer.
- A recognized Professional Qualification would be a distinct advantage.
- Minimum of 12 years post-graduate and demonstrable experience in all aspects of supervision, of which a minimum of 7 (holding the position of ARE) in works related to similar large-scale sewerage and/or surface & ground water deep tunnel projects.
About the Company
Parsons is a leader in many diverse markets such as infrastructure, transportation, water, telecommunications, aviation, commercial, environmental, planning, industrial manufacturing, education, healthcare, life sciences and homeland security.
Parsons provides technical and management solutions to federal, regional and local government agencies as well as private industries worldwide.