Job description / Role
Assistant Restaurant General Manager
We are currently looking for Restaurant General Manager to join the Rixos Gulf Hotel Doha team.
COME AS YOU ARE AND SHOW WHAT YOU CAN!
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- To strictly adhere to the established operating expenses and that all costs are controlled for the outlet.
- To participate in the formulation of the Annual Operating Budget in determining outlet projected revenues and expenses, operating equipment and FF&E requirements in line with the compilation of the Annual Business Plan.
- To ensure that the pool and beach are managed efficiently according to the established concept statements.
- To ensure that all operating standards are adhered to in order to achieve the level of service established in the Departmental Operations Manual.
- To assign responsibilities to the two assistant manager in charge i.e beach and pool and to check their performance periodically.
- To assist and coach in the operation and be visible during peak times.
- To establish and strictly adhere to the par stocks for all operating equipment and supplies, to ensure that the outlet is adequately equipped.
- To conduct and assist Stewarding Manager in monthly inventory checks on all operating equipment and supplies for the outlet.
- To control the requisitioning, storage and careful use of all operating equipment and supplies for the outlet.
- To conduct daily pre-shift briefings to ambassadors on preparation, service and menu.
- To liaise with the Kitchen and Beverage department on daily operation and quality.
- To handle all guest complaints, requests and enquiries on food, beverage and service.
- To establish a rapport with guests maintaining good customer relationship and assisting to update guest history.
- To ensure that the outlet cashiering procedures is strictly adhered to.
- To ensure that a supervisor and Assistant Outlet Manager are always visible and available on duty during service time in the outlet.
- To identify in conjunction with the Director of Food and Beverage / Assistant Director of Food & Beverage, market needs and trends.
- To monitor and analyze the menus and product of competitive restaurants and pool bars.
- To assist the Executive Chef in developing menu "specials", a la carte, pool bar snacks and to prepare recipes and specifications for the outlet where applicable.
- To plan and implement an effective sales plan and promotional activities for the outlets.
- To provide the Director of Food and Beverage / Assistant Director of Food & Beverage with recommendations for the advertising campaign and assist in putting together the advertising brief and attend subsequent meetings.
- To revise and update the outlet's Departmental Operations Manual as and when needed.
- To participate in the formulation of the Annual Marketing Plan to establish a list of marketing activities in line with the compilation of the Annual Business Plan.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Assistant Food & Beverage Manager
RTC-1 Employment Services
Restaurant Assistant Manager
RTC-1 Employment Services