Associate Consultant - Adult & Pediatrics Genetics
Job description / Role
Associate Consultant Adult & Pediatrics Genetics Role, Qatar
£60K / Year
Associate Consultant Adult and Pediatric Genetics
Prospect Health are working with a leading hospital looking for a highly qualified Paediatrics/Clinical Genetics and Metabolic Disorder Associate Consultant to join their team. The role is based in Qatar.
Qatar is a country in Western Asia. Near to its neighbor country Saudi Arabia and Bahrain. It is very much like Dubai or Abu Dhabi has been one of the main locations for British migrants to re-locate to since the late 1990s. Its tax-free salaries, excellent weather and cosmopolitan capital Doha make it one of the best places in the world to live, work and raise a family.
Our client is the main provider of secondary and tertiary healthcare in Qatar and one of the leading hospital providers in the Middle East.
They manage 12 hospitals - nine specialist hospitals and three community hospitals - as well as the National Ambulance Service and home and residential care services.
To meet the needs of a rapidly growing population, has announced ambitious plans to expand capacity across its network through to 2030.
The new and enhanced facilities and network of services will support and reinforce ongoing efforts to provide the safest, most effective and compassionate care to each and every one of our patients, both now and in the future.
- Excellent Tax-free salary
- Family Accommodation
- Allowance for 3 kids Education
- Business Class Flights
- 50 calendar days annual leave plus 10-14 days in Islamic and national holidays
- CPD Allowance
- Family Health Insurance
- Indemnity Cover
Qualifications and Requirement
- UK/Ireland CCT/CCST
- American Board Certification (only approved boards by American Board of Medical specialties accepted)
- Arab Board of health Specialization.
- Canadian Fellowship (RCPSC).
- Fachartz (German Board)
- Australia and New Zealand - Fellowship from Royal Australia and New Zealand Colleges
- Qualification and training mainly on Adult Genetics/Metabolic genetics in addition to prenatal genetics
- Specialist registration from other countries will be considered after an equivalence review.
- Valid license to practice in country of origin or country of practice.
- Consultant with Western qualification and completed subspecialty fellowship with 2-3-year experience.
- Arabic Speaker.
What happens next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please click the ' Apply ' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant business without your consent.
About the Company
Our vision is to be the recruitment partner of choice for healthcare professionals worldwide.
You will benefit from the different approach we take to recruitment in the healthcare sector. You will have access to our specialist team of consultants and with their extensive industry knowledge and experience they will provide you with market leading advisory and recruitment service.
As our clients, you will have access to our talent network and with the support of our cutting edge technology we can provide candidates who will positively contribute to your businesses success and quality of care.