Job description / Role
As an AD/Director, you will provide clients integrated transition and transformation solutions encompassing business applications, infrastructure, and operations transformation.
Established Consulting firm with a strong presence in the Middle East investing heavily in talent.
* Develop a strong market connect in public and private sector and across industries like banking, financial services, insurance, telecom, media and entertainment, healthcare, retail, real estate, and manufacturing.
* Lead and contribute to developing and executing sector specific go-to-market strategies.
* Engage clients at the CxO level to lead innovation pursuits and the development of a technology / digital strategy.
* Able to play a trusted advisor role to CIO / CDO / CTO on all areas of technology and digital, including emerging technologies such as cloud, digital, blockchain among others.
* Support clients (C-Level & Business Heads) in establishing business case for IT Audit and Consulting engagements related to TOGAF, ITIL, COBIT, or other such standards.
* Lead engagements and drive (internal, client and third-party vendor mix) teams in program execution.
* Provide hands on strategic direction setting, architecture design and support the build out/hire of new teams in key accounts.
* Competitive salary on offer for the right candidate
* Progressive role within an established, growing organisation
* Opportunities to work on exciting projects with leading regional companies
* Minimum of 15 years of overall experience with experience working in either a Big 4 or other consulting firms with established Technology Risk functions.
* Must be bilingual (English and Arabic).
* Must have experience working with clients in the Middle East.
* Minimum technical experience in any one of the below:
* Information Security Governance and Operations
* Identity Access Management and Privileged Access Management
* Cloud Security
* Operational technology and control systems
* Data Security, Data Privacy and GDPR
* IT investigations, digital forensics, eDiscovery
* Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing
* Enterprise Architecture, IT Governance and IT Operations standards and frameworks
* Demonstrated experience of driving end-to-end technology advisory engagements such as strategy, governance, program management and technology risk.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.