Job description / Role
Being a Pullman Heartist means embodying and conveying the brand mind set through the values of commitment, adaptability and creativity.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.
What you will be doing:
- To be able to work to a preventative planned maintenance program as outlined by the Engineering Management.
- Carry-out effective maintenance and repair of all reported defects during the working day and record work carried out in log book.
- To be responsible monitoring to keeping adequate stock of all equipment and supplies.
- Assist with new A/V systems installations, upgrade, adds, moves, and changes
- Technical knowledge of conferencing equipment (digital projection, video teleconferencing, sound systems, and stay up-to-date on latest A/V technologies.
- Assist with set-up/restore for events.
- Support event coordination as needed.
- Operate broadcast video switchboard.
- Repairs all hotel electronics and communication equipment facilities such as (Background Music System, Master Antenna Television (MATV) AGC amplifiers, Satellite TVRO equipment, Exit and emergency lights, Dimmer module, Fixed and mobile radio transceivers, Other devices that employ electronic control and micro, Guestroom TV sets, Fire and burglar alarm).
- Assist the Electronics and Communications Engineer in trouble shooting and repair of the uninterruptible power supply (UPS)
- Must have the ability to multi-task. Ability to complete requests in a timely, accurate, efficient and knowledgeable manner.
Your experience and skills include:
- Minimum 1 year of relevant experience
- Ability to speak clearly English
- Knowledgeable in electronics especially Audio Visual.
- Knowledgeable in hospitality industries.
- Must be well-presented and professionally groomed at all times
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.