Job description / Role
Guildhall is working with an Automotive distributor that is looking for a talented GM for a new brand of passenger vehicles that they will be selling in Doha, Qatar.
This organisation is looking for some who can be the focal point of the brand and be responsible for:
• Manage day-to-day sales operations and after-sales service for one outlet
• Operations Management
• Supervise and train employees ]
• Promote products to B-2-B and B-2-C market
• Work with banks and insurance companies to increase sales.
• Manage multi channel marketing campaigns, including social media, sms, & radio
• Support the showroom sales teams and with clients to identify their needs and support their orders.
• Strategic market development and growth: including planning, budgeting and sales negotiation.
QAR 25,000 to 35,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
In order to be selected for an interview, applicants should demonstrate the following skills, qualifications and experience:
• 10+ years automotive experience
• Exceptional knowledge of retail automotive management
• Strong track record of increasing sales
• Fluent in English and Arabic
About the Company
Guildhall is the most respected HR & Headhunting Consultancy in the MENA Region.
With deep, extensive knowledge of HR & Recruiting in the region, Guildhall has become a trusted partner of choice for candidates and clients. Starting from an exclusive recruitment agency in Dubai - UAE, Guildhall has grown into an elite service with the ability to cover vacancies in across MENA and Asia-pacific.
Offering tailored Career Sessions and an innovative industry-first membership program designed to save money on core services.
Guildhall is the partner of choice.
Automotive General Manager (Dealer)
Business Development Manager
|Ras Al Khaimah||6 Apr|
Quest Search & Selection
General Manager - Contract Logistics (Pharma or Automotive Background)
General Manager - Gulf