Job description / Role
GENERAL JOB DESCRIPTION
• Directs the overall operations workshop to ensure maximum performance.
• Leads the management team of the company’s goals in revenue, operational and customer service performance.
• Seeks additional growth opportunities to include expansion in existing markets.
• Allocates budget sources and sets a strategic plan to achieve the company’s growth through a steady stream of profit and loss management.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Responsible for all daily operations of the workshop, including workflow efficiencies, profitability, cost control, taking care of customers, maintaining strong employee performance, and establishing strategies and plans to obtain goals.
• Responsible for company profit & Loss reporting, Gross Profit reporting, strategizing and managing work, and shop productivity on a daily basis to meet and exceed goals and grow profitability.
• Develop and maintain positive customer relations.
• Maintain professional relationships with adjusters and insurance company representatives.
• Perform final quality control inspections ensuring all vehicles are in good conditions.
• Deliver vehicles to customers and accurately close files.
• Maintain strict control of the workshop organization and flow of the vehicles on the lot.
• Coach and train direct reports
• Demonstrate professionalism in all interactions and maintain a professional work environment.
• Uphold the company’s non-disclosure and confidentiality policies and agreements
SKILLS & ABILITIES
• With an effectively interaction with clients to identify their requirements and facilitate processes to meet customers’ needs
• A well versed in conducting vehicle inspections to identify faults and initiate repairs
• Has the ability able to coordinate and direct the activities of an auto repairs unit to ensure efficient work operations.
About the Company
The foundation of Simex Group was laid in the year 1965 with the establishment of a manufacturing unit producing curd with a single machine that has grown to become one of the biggest manufacturing plants in the state of Qatar with the production and distribution of the “DANDY” brand of dairy products. Following the success of Dandy Co Ltd., SIMEX Trading Company was established with one show room of ready-made garments and today it has diversified into a dynamic multifaceted group of companies having business interests in Real Estate, Manufacturing, Distribution, Franchising & Retailing with over 17 show rooms spread all over Qatar & still rapidly growing.