Job description / Role
- Responsible for the AV Solutions for Pre-Sales and Post-Sales support.
- Technical point of contact for all AV aspects.
- Support Pre-sales by creating professional and cost-effective solutions to the client requirements.
- Able to communicate with the client, supplier and manufacturer.
- Provides project support by providing Engineering works like submittals and documentation
- Adhere to industry standards in all aspect of works.
- Configure AV equipment’s on site.
- Manage site installation and project implementation if needed by the project.
- Knowledge in design and implementation of AV system
- Experience in all Audio and Video system including, but not limited to Audio, Video, IPTV, Digital Signage, SMATV/COFDM, PA, BGM, AV over IP, Auditoriums, Conference and Board rooms, etc.
- Knowledge of IP Networking in relation to AV.
- Able to self-plan, organize and implement skills in able to complete task with due dates.
- Ability to multitask
- Knowledge in site survey and understanding construction drawings and specification.
- Strong analytics and technical problem solving
- Superior customer service skills and team player with strong drive to work to create positive environment.
- Able to learn fast through training and self-study.
- Experience in Control Room design
- Experience in Programming for control system (Crestron/Extron) is an advantage.
- Graduate of BS in Electronics or Communication Engineering or any related degree.
- Certificate for Avixa/Infocom is an advantage
- 3-5 years of AV Engineering Experience
About the Company
A leading technology solutions provider in Qatar.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
A/V Support Specialist
United Arab Emirates University (UAEU)
|Al Ain||22 Apr|
Supervisor - Electrical
Oryx Engineering Solutions
Project Engineer - Electronic Security