Job description / Role
Position Title: Azure Cloud Engineer
Employment Type: Full Time
Salary: up to 25K QAR all inclusive depending on experience and qualifications
Job Location: Doha, Qatar
About the Client:
An international IT services company that specializes in digital transformation, innovation and value creation
- Provide advisory services and hands-on support from quality assurance and leading industry practices for the Software Development Lifecycle using MS Azure DevOps for management of the digital pipelines (CI/ CD pipelines).
- Work with developers and IT team to oversee the code releases and provide QA to improve the planning and management of test and deployment, and ensure quality of the deliverables.
- Manage Azure subscriptions including role base access to cloud resources.
- Commission, configure and manage cloud resources such as VMs, App Service, Integration Services, Storage Accounts, ARM templates, SQL Clusters, PaaS services etc.
- Implement and configure application protection services such as Firewall, NSGs, Private Links, Web Application Fire Walls, Virtual Network Endpoints etc.
- Open to Arabic nationality
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working with Microsoft Azure Platform
- Must have proven experience in delivering medium to large scale projects using MS Azure
- Experience in designing of infrastructure, configuration and management of infrastructure and cloud services. Including DevOps
- Experience in implementing security controls such as AAD, AADDS, SSO, PKI, TLS, Firewalls, NSGs, ASGs, VPN, Key Vault etc.
- Extensive experience with containers and Azure Kubernetes is a must
About the Company
RTC-1 Employment Services is a licensed recruitment firm based in Dubai, UAE. Our team has been in the market since 2004 and we are supporting various industries with their staffing needs across the Middle East and Africa.