Job description / Role
• Lead the key sales effort for the assigned market segment to ensure the achievement of the fare box revenues sales targets in accordance with Qatar Rail commercial strategy and objectives.
• Develop and implement the sales plan for the assigned target market segment.
• Supervise the negotiation and administration process related to Qatar Rail fare box revenues contracts with relevant sales & distribution channels and partners.
• Focus on growing and developing the existing clients, together with generating new business.
• Monitor revenue results and forecast of client’s performances on periodic basis and recommend corrective actions if necessary. Actively investigate and report benchmark.
• Ensure that Qatar Rail Fare Policy is defined and distributed effectively
• Plan and implement events towards designated customers within the assigned market segment, in coordination with PR & Communication department, when required.
• BSc/BA in business administration, sales or relevant field or extensive experience in the sales field
• Proven experience as Sales Executive with a minimum of 10 years of sales position
• Excellent verbal and written communication in English is a must; Arabic speaking is a plus
• Previous experience in Account Management or Territory Sales Specific experience in Transportation industry within the GCC (Gulf Cooperation Council) Countries and multicultural environment would be highly desirable
• A track record of implementing Sales Processes, procedures and developing sales retailing systems Experience and AFC (Automated Fare Collection) systems would be highly
About the Company
Qatar Project Management (QPM) is an independent subsidiary of Barwa Real Estate Development Company that provides expertise in Project Management, Design Management, Construction Management, and Contract Administration together with other associated Project Management functions. Established in 2008, QPM is centralized platform for provision of Project Management services to Barwa and Qatari Diar as well as local and international markets. QPM provides these services through an in-house team of highly-skilled, motivated, and qualified professionals supported by state-of-the-art information technology and highly-effective Project Management systems.
Leading Sales, Marketing & Third Party Administrator Operating in GCC
Sr. Sales Executive
Sales Manager - Wood Industry
MAYKS HR Consulting
Sales & Marketing Executive - FMCG & Foods
Sales and Marketing Coordinator
MAYKS HR Consulting