Job description / Role
Seeking a meticulous and driven Project Manager with proven track record in implementing digital projects in the baking industry. Successful incumbent will be appointed to help the bank transform and stay ahead in a fast-changing digital world. A technical savvy professional who understands the depth and breadth of new emerging technologies in the banking sector to effectively manage Digital Transformation initiatives.
• Lead development teams and own responsibility for the delivery of specific digital solutions and component/unit testing efforts.
• Oversee and report on project status, manage project team resources and assignments, ensure project milestones are met and up to standard.
• Work with technology partners to develop the content for development and solutions design deliverables, ensure project estimates cover all activities within scope, including project management and application development, software quality assurance reviews, and vendor and contract management activities.
• Ensure all requirements, project plans, and changes to commitment are communicated to all affected team members.
• Coordinate with relevant stakeholders to support / develop sound business cases with an on-going focus on reusability, scalability, innovation, and enterprise-wide solutions.
• Ensure the project team follows all quality assurance processes.
• Drive stakeholder communications develop effective stakeholder management required for team delivery.
• Act as an escalation point for all risks and issues affecting the development team, and for working to define and implement mitigation strategies.
• Responsible for delivering in line with financial forecast / plan, and achieving benefits targets as defined for Application Development teams.
• Manage and track costs in line with investment governance to deliver agreed outcomes and service-level within budget.
• Identify all development related project dependencies and risks and ensures mitigation/contingency plans are in place for identified risks.
• Responsible for management of the overall mobile development / design teams providing both leadership and technical guidance.
• Proven ability to interact with various business users, senior management, IT teams and external vendors effectively
• Experience in project plans, milestones, measures, budgets, resource, and time management.
• Excellent leadership skills and emotional intelligence to influence key decisions, mediate conflicts and build consensus
• Resourceful and proactive team player with excellent analytical and planning skill
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Desirable skill(s): PMP, CITPM, COMIT or PRINCE2 certified
• Experience as an IT PM - 8+ years
• Experience in Agile methodology - 3+ years
• Experience in application release management - 3 + years
• Previous Banking or FI experience
• PMP certification or equivalent.
• Experience in dealing with platform stability initiatives.
About the Company
Specialized in the management of large strategy-based transformation projects, business transformations, ERP/ technology advisory, and management consulting.
Senior Manager / Manager – IT Advisory
IT Project Manager
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)
Assistant Operation Manager
Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (ICBC)
Private Banking - Operations Manager
Head of Technology - Perm and Contract