Job description / Role
Banking Lawyer - International Firm (Tier 1 Banking Practice)
Advising on Shariah compliant and conventional banking and finance transactions. Covering acquisition finance, project finance, real estate finance, and more.
• Well known international law firm which has seen rapid expansion in Qatar recently. They have developed the banking practice to the point that it is now the leading banking/finance team in the region. They currently have active deals with every major bank in Qatar right now as well as a lot of borrower work.
• Active involvement in leading large scale finance transactions
• Assisting Senior Associates in the Qatar office whilst reporting into a well-regarded partner in Dubai
• Being proficient in BD in order to continue the expansion of the client base
• On offer is the chance to work for the top banking practice in Qatar right now. The quality of clients and nature of deals is second to none, and you will be working alongside lawyers who are genuine leaders in this field.
• To be considered you must have experience of working in the banking practice of a well-regarded international law firm
• The ideal candidate will have between 2 and 5 years PQE and experience of a wide range of finance matters including project finance, real estate finance and acquisition finance
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.