Job description / Role
• Verify all transaction instructions (including corporate banking business including (but not limited to) remittance and fund clearing, loan, and trade finance, E-banking and upon verification, input into the ICBC core processing system and submit the same to the Head/Deputy Head of Banking Department for checking and authorization;
• Assist the Head/Deputy Head of Banking Department with the business running and daily routine work;
• Complete sanction list checking using external and internal systems during the processing and monitoring of transactions;
• Report suspicious transactions to the Head of Banking Department, verify the KYC documentation and customer’s information for account opening and record keeping of all files for customers;
• Cooperate with Information Technology Department to maintain and upgrade all related systems and assist with the security monitoring for the systems;
• Complete relevant reports to the Head of Banking Department for review, and submit the same to the senior management and ICBC Head Office (if necessary);
• Safe–keeping of Banking Department transaction files (including electronic files);
• Complete the back-office registers and trade services registers on a daily basis, checking the Branch’s statement in ICBC core processing system to ensure the registers’ information be correct at least on monthly basis;
• Assist with the development of Branch’s related products;
• Complete reconciliation of bank accounts with customers on monthly basis and Branch’s correspondent banks on daily basis;
• Any other responsibility assigned by the bank or person in charge of the department from time to time on the basis of requirement.
• Majored in finance, economics or related field;
• Minimum 2 years of experience in banking industry;
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with varied audiences and needs;
• Strong interpersonal skills, both written and verbal-fluency in English is essential, Obtain the Certified Documentary Credit Specialist would be preferred.
About the Company
Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Ltd. (ICBC) is China's largest bank and the largest bank in the world. It is one of China's "Big Four" state-owned commercial banks (the other three being the Bank of China, Agricultural Bank of China, and China Construction Bank). It is the largest bank in the world in terms of market value, the world's largest bank by deposits, and the world's most profitable bank.
In October 2008, the opening of Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (Middle East) Limited ( regulated by the Dubai Financial Services Authority) allows ICBC to become the pioneer among the Chinese financial institutions for the Middle East market. With strong support from its Head Office located in Beijing, ICBC Middle East support the financial needs of the UAE and the Middle East area, provide a comprehensive international trade,overseas financing against domestic support, project finance, clearing and settlement, and a series of financial services, become a link of economic and trade exchanges between China and Middle region.