Job description / Role
As a Bar Supervisor, you are responsible to promote and ensure guest satisfaction, maintain a safe and sanitary work environment and ensure only the highest quality products are being served. Establishes rapport with guests to build guest loyalty and gather constructive feedback to ensure satisfaction of every individual guest. In addition, to handle daily operation during manager absent including team member relations, and encourage problem solving by team members through proper training and empowerment.
What's in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Ensures guests are well looked after, from their arrival through to their departure
- Enquires whether guests are satisfied throughout the meal and services
- Offers attentive service to guests, adapting to any constraints
- Is attentive to the comments of customers and ensures the follow-up
- Helps increase the bar's revenue through his/her sales actions
- Limiting customer problems by restricting alcohol intake and attempting to curtail inappropriate behavior
- Directs and coordinates all activities and provides assistance to the staff in bar to ensure all established service standards and procedures of Movenpick Hotel Doha are implemented consistently, leading to guest satisfaction, staff satisfaction and profit for the Hotel.
Your experience and skills include:
- Service focused personality is essential and a passion for everything food and beverage
- Previous experience in a similar leadership role is an asset
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities and the ability to lead by example
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- Diploma in or degree in hospitality - food & beverage, professional hospitality degree or hospitality management will be an advantage.
- Good working knowledge of MS Excel, Word, & PowerPoint
Your team and working environment:
Contemporary, convenient and perfectly positioned, the upscale Mövenpick Hotel Doha is a 4-star luxury hotel, ideal for business travellers. Just 11km from Hamad International Airport and minutes from the business district, this hotel is centrally located on the prominent Corniche Road opposite the iconic Museum of Islamic Arts.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.