Job description / Role
We are looking for candidates with a passion for delivering excellence within the hospitality sector.
As a Barista, you will be responsible for preparing hot and cold beverages, ensuring that all items served meet the brand specifications. This is a customer facing role, therefore, high level of customer service and professionalism is required at all times.
Key Accountabilities Include:
- Greet all customers in a swift, friendly and personalized manner.
- Answer customer questions regarding coffee/tea/beverage blends, preparation, and product freshness.
- Receive, post orders on POS and process customer payment in cash or credit card, accurately counts and provides change to customers as required.
- Follow food safety standard checklist by filling correct information to ensure process and procedure are followed.
- Ensure product expiration are monitored on a daily basis, in order to prevent food safety deviation.
- Ensure bar and work area is always arranged, clean and hygienic.
- Place store orders as per par stock or depending on the business demands for a smooth operation.
- Handle and report all customer complaints to manager on duty in order to respond immediately to the guest.
- Receive and stock supplies or retail products by following First in First Out to ensure all product rotate properly.
- High School Qualification.
- Excellent Communication Skills (English).
- Previous experience in a customer facing role is beneficial.
- At least 1 year experience working as a barista/coffee industry.
- Basic knowledge of coffee/tea items.
- Previous experience using coffee making equipment.
About the Company
Specialised in business support services, Fusion Group Holding provides foreign investors, companies, and individuals with a streamlined and financially efficient approach to conducting business successfully in Qatar, Oman, and the UAE.
With several highly specialised subsidiaries, the Group offers its clients over 360 services, ranging from immigration services through to company formation and local company partnership.
Our team of experts prides themselves on their wealth of knowledge and local connections, allowing foreign investors to establish a commercial presence.