Job description / Role
Being a Pullman Heartist means embodying and conveying the brand mindset through the values of commitment, adaptability and creativity.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.
What you will be doing:
As a Bartender you will prepare and serve beverage orders according to recipes and service standards and provide a courteous, professional, efficient and flexible service. You will also provide a courteous, professional, efficient and flexible service at all times, following the hotel F&B operation standards manual and the resort's standards.
- Takes orders, serves guests and handles cash operations.
- Promotes the bar offer and helps create a good atmosphere.
- May have to serve guests located outside the bar, maintains excellent relations with colleagues, particularly with departments close to the bar (restaurant, lobby etc).
- Knows all the bar and menu products (preparation instructions).
- Manages the stocks and setup for the bar in line with brand standards.
- Serves guests at the bar, organising his/her work to suit fluctuations in numbers.
- Ensures equipment remains in good condition.
- Applies the procedures for opening and closing a point of sale.
- Communicates and works in close cooperation with the other departments (kitchens, bars, lobby, banquet, restaurant etc).
- Is familiar with all the hotel's services and informs guests about them
- Helps meet the department's targets by following the preparation instructions to the letter and using the right doses, by avoiding waste and loss of merchandise and by respecting the hotel's procedures and internal audit processes.
- Helps manage stocks and inventories.
- Manages invoicing and cash operations for the services sold.
- Is responsible for the bar's cash holdings.
Your experience and skills include:
- Good command of written and spoken English communication skills, along with strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities are essentials.
- Guest oriented, service minded and attention to quality
- Sales acumen
- Good presentation
- Thorough and organised approach
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor.
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.