Job description / Role
Bids and Contracts Manager - Al Jassra Security Services
Manage the proposal development process throughout all stages from pre-RFP to final submission including but not limited to:
- RFP analysis & review, scheduling and facilitating proposal kick off and development calls; gathering questions for the client and liaising with subject matter experts / final production including Orals presentations/Best and Final Offers.
- Identification of tender advertisements / announcements / other sources / local networks of business / professional communities.
- Collect relevant and strategic information required to construct the tender.
- Read and understand the competition well.
- Lead the Tender Bid discussion and follow up religiously all relevant formalities.
- Conduct market research and analysis to create detailed business plans on commercial opportunities (expansion, business development etc.).
- Understand the requirements of existing customers to ensure their needs are being met.
- Act to acquire new customers and manage client relationships (new and existing).
- Collaborate with and coordinate diverse teams (marketing, sales, customer service etc.).
- Build and maintain profitable partnerships with key stakeholders.
- Monitor performance of commercial activities using key metrics and prepare reports for senior management.
- Set financial targets, budget development and monitoring.
- Carry out risk assessments when taking on new customer accounts.
- Key point-of-contact for all clients and information related to specified accounts.
- Ensure contracts are signed, implemented, and retained.
- Confirm contract language is accurate with terms of agreement.
- Completion of all required forms for each contract.
- Verify compliance with terms and identify changes requiring resolution at contract renewal.
- Support the various business units as it relates to drafting, amending, and negotiating contracts.
- Uphold the highest level of confidentiality and discretion in handling sensitive material.
- Strong leadership qualities with the ability to build solid teams and ensure projects, initiatives, or other work functions are performed successfully.
- Effective decision-making to move projects along faster and improve efficiency.
- Effective problem-solving skills to identify step-by-step solutions.
- Ability to work efficiently in both individual and team environments.
- Strong sense of discretion and confidentiality.
- Ability to think logically and develop reasoned solutions.
- Strong attention to detail and effective time management skills.
- Ability to prioritize workload.
About the Company
Headquartered in Qatar with a newly established UK office, Al Jassra has rich experience in bringing together Cohesive Facilities Management, Total Security Solutions and soliciting international diversed partnerships in market sectors including:
- Government Agencies
- Palaces and VIP Residences
- Airports & Maritime Facilities
- National Infrastructure
Al Jassra itself specializes in hard services, security services, energy management, commissioning, specialist engineering, facilities management, design and fit out services, as well as turnkey property management and maintenance solutions delivered through its own 100% locally owned service brands.
Contracts Manager - (Contractor)
Contracts Manager - Consultancy
Ignite Search & Selection