Job description / Role
JOB TITLE: BiLingual Secretary/Coordinator
JOB TYPE: Permanent
REPORTING TO: Government Services
To assume the responsibility to provide secretarial support to the Public Service Officers within the Oryx Government Services Department and to coordinate with all relevant State of Qatar Government Departments.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Prepare all government services documents, letters and other correspondence as and when required in the appropriate language Arabic or English to support the business interests and activities of the company.
• Develop a positive working relationship with all Government departments by interpreting clearly and responding effectively to all written or verbal requests in a professional and cooperative manner.
• Have an in depth understanding of all relevant documentation required to be processed in support of the wide range of applications made to all the relevant Government Departments such as Immigration, Labour etc.
• Maintain a professional, compliant and secure public relations service by ensuring that all changes to Government policies and processes are communicated and updated accordingly.
• Responsible to maintain consistent and professional standards of service in support of the business interests and activities of all our business partners and third party clients.
• Be competent and proficient in the use of the Government Departments eGovt on line systems for the application and processing of all new visitor, business and resident visa applications and their renewals.
• Implement, develop and maintain a secure data base for all retained confidential information and produce reports on request on the status of all visa’s and business licences including expiry and renewal dates.
• Log accurately all information on all public relations services calls received by maintaining detailed and accurate records and update continuously a log on the availability of all public relation services personnel.
• Provide general administration support by operating a variety of standard office machines, including a personal computer and a variety of software packages, fax, shredder and photocopy machines.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
Post secondary / or university graduation in office management / customer service or equivalent preferred. A minimum of 5 years experience of performing multiply tasks with a high degree of accuracy and confidentiality in a similar role in a busy government services environment. Must be proficient in the use of all modern office equipment and telecommunications systems and all MS Office applications.
Excellent Arabic and English verbal and written communication, customer service, interpersonal, organisational and time management skills with a proactive and flexible can do attitude and approach to work. Must be able to work and perform under own initiative.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work of the assigned job holder. However they are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills as all personnel are required to perform other reasonable duties outside of their normal responsibilities in support of the company.
About the Company
Oryx Engineering Solutions is a progressive, modern and newly established integrated engineering services solution provider located in Ras Laffan Industrial City, Qatar to support the rapidly changing, evolving and demanding needs of the Middle East and Africa's energy sectors; oil and gas, power and water, petrochemical, industrial and marine.
Our technical excellence and ability to deliver integrated 360o quality engineering solutions from design, reverse engineering, re-rating and repairs, means we can make your life simpler.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
A Leading Project Management Consultancy in Qatar