Job description / Role
• Fluent in Arabic and English.
• Answers daily calls and e-mails from patients and Management.
• Maintains patient’s satisfactions by answering queries and related concerns at all times. (Personal and/or over the phone).
• Familiarizes and/or recommends available services and treatments and/or procedures to patients and customers.
Registers new patients and updates existing patient demographics by collecting detailed patient information including personal information.
• Maintains and/or updates the record of patients’ personal information, appointment schedules and payments (collecting/recording/updating patient charges; controlling credit extended to patients; filing, collecting, and expediting third-party claims).
• Ensures availability of treatment information by filing and retrieving patient records.
• Maintains confidentiality of patients’ personal and financial information.
• Assists Doctors and Nurses in terms of calling an emergency help.
• Contributes to the cleanliness and positive environment of the Reception Area.
• Maintains a neat and tidy reception area, replacing magazines as received, clearing up any clutter on an ongoing basis, and maintains a professional atmosphere.
• Addresses and guides visitors to the concerned Department upon arrival and attend to their queries if needed.
• Arranges courier pickup; receive and log courier deliveries; inform the person in-charge for the item delivered
• Practices and Follows up the guidelines received from the ministry with regard to patient updated rules on services and
protocol to be followed.
QAR 4,500 to 6,500 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Experience : 7 years of atleast 3 in a Medical Center in Qatar
• Education: Bachelor’s Degree
• Computer Literate
• Language Fluency: English and Arabic both written and spoken
• Good organizational and interpersonal skills, ability to communicate at all levels of organization and conduct research and interpret data.
About the Company
Established in 1995 as Alahmadani Dental Clinic and recently relocated and expanded into Alahmadani Medical Center now including a Dental Laboratory, Pharmacy, Plastic surgery, Paediatrics, Physiotherapy & Chiropractic. We strive to provide the best standard of care to our patients and to the society. Our vision is to provide the best health care that is affordable and readily accessible to our community. We take this further by providing education on nutrition, lifestyle and complimentary health therapies to all people living in our community.