Job description / Role
Scope and Objectives
• Responsible for assisting the Credit department in ensuring the hotel's credit policy is adhered to thereby providing optimum protection of the hotel's receivables and collect ability to maximize cash flow.
• Aim for current + 30 days aging for debtors to exceed 90% and ensure timely billing of accounts and maintenance of receivable records.
• Perform any other reasonable duty assigned by the Credit Manager, the Financial Controller or the Executive Director of Finance.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties
• Check figures, postings, and documents for accuracy.
• Organize, secure, and maintain all files, records, cash and cash equivalents in accordance with policies and procedures.
• Record, store, access, and/or analyze computerized financial information.
• Classify, code, and summarize numerical and financial data to compile and keep financial records, using journals, ledgers, and/or computers.
• Prepare, maintain, audit, and distribute statistical, financial, accounting, auditing, or payroll reports and tables.
• Complete period-end closing procedures and reports as specified.
• Respond to and/or resolve questions, issues, or disputes from guest.
• Process customer tax exemptions following government regulations.
• Review, reconcile, and process credit card vouchers and advance deposits.
• Monitor and audit gift certificate and incentive award redemption activity.
Policies and Procedures
• Maintain confidentiality of proprietary materials and information.
• Protect the privacy and security of guests and coworkers.
• Follow company and department policies and procedures.
• Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
• Guest Relations
• Address guests' service needs in a professional, positive, and timely manner.
• Speak to guests and co-workers using clear, appropriate and professional language.
• Answer telephones using appropriate etiquette.
• Talk with and listen to other employees to effectively exchange information.
Working with Others
• Support all co-workers and treat them with dignity and respect.
• Develop and maintain positive and productive working relationships with other employees and departments.
• Accor International Control-related tasks
• Understand control frameworks including self-audits & controls defined by Accor Internal Controls team.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.