Job description / Role
- Ability to work in a variety of construction environments including commercial, Educational, industrial and health care related projects.
- Manage and Coordinate project deliverables/ delegated tasks with offshore production team.
- Review and QA/QC project deliverables.
- Learn and demonstrate proficiency in software related to BIM.
- Learn and Demonstrate proficiency in construction trade knowledge.
- Coordination between (Architectural, Structural, Electrical & Mechanical)
- Strive to build strong network connections with project customers.
- Working with our clients during pre?construction phase to build the 3D models, 2D Shop Drawings, As?Built and Submittal drawings.
- Be a champion in the advancement of BIM system
- Bachelor’s Degree in reputable university. (Architect, Structural, Electrical, Mechanical)
- (5) to (7) years of practical experience in the same field
- Experience with leading architects / consulting firms
- Creative, innovative and have analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong self-motivation and ability to work in a team.
- Available in Qatar with NOC
About the Company
Dara Engineering Consultants was founded in 2000 and it has become one of the leading consultancy firms in Qatar with Great A classification under the Professional Consultants Committee.
Dara is having highly specialized teams in Architectural, Interior Design, Landscape Architectural, Urban Planning, Quantity Survey, Cost Control, Structural, Electrical, Mechanical and Construction management of various kinds of projects.
Dara has specialty in designing various types of project such as Hospitality, Educational Institution, Sports facilities, Residential Developments, Commercial Developments, Offices, Malls, Hospitals & Health Organizations, Cooperative Buildings and High Rise Buildings.
|Saudi Arabia||11 Aug|
A Leading Engineering and Construction Company in Qatar
Senior Architectural - BIM Technician