Job description / Role
• Managing, design, development, creation and maintenance of all scale construction projects in a safe, timely and sustainable manner
• Conduction of site investigations and data analysis: maps, reports, tests, drawings and photographs
• Ensuring project feasibility through continual evaluation of structural integrity and design practicality
• Assessment of potential risks, materials and costs
• Providing advice and resolving creatively any emerging problems/deficiencies
• Overview and mentoring of staff and liaising with a variety of stakeholders
• Handling over the resulting structures and services for use
• Monitoring progress and compile reports in project status
• Managing budget and purchase equipment/materials
• Compliance of guidelines and regulations including permits, safety etc. and delivery of technical files and other technical documentation as required
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ Architecture/ Construction Management
• Minimum of 5 years of which 3 years in an EPC project.
• Solid technical background of BIM, applications such as CADD, Revit, and 3D CAD drawings
• Excellent communication (oral & written) skills
• Checking 3D models and quantities provided by Subcontractor.
• Providing technical support for cost control, and scheduling using BIM and other relevant technologies if required.
• Assisting with identification, tracking, and propose a resolution of technical issues.
• Ability to read and understand technical standards and project specifications.
• Interpreting design and construction documents and specifications and apply BIM standards and practices.
About the Company
A leading engineering and construction company specialized with civil work and infrastructure.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Senior BIM Engineer