Job description / Role
Individually contributing to assigned work by meeting and greeting customers, providing support to customers for After Sales Customer Service enquires and grievances through basic trouble shooting hence ensuring that the division short term objectives and goals are met on points of an excellent standard of service and a high level of customer and team satisfaction.
- Basic trouble shooting of after sale products and full technical support on major product repair
- Welcome customers by greeting with enthusiasm, tact, and politeness while leading them to the brand
- He/she answer incoming phone calls, but some also interact with customers face to face.
- Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions & suggesting information about our products and services.
- Maintains customer records by updating account information.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying customer's complaint through basic trouble shooting
- Thanks guests as they leave and invite them to return
- Track & Generate:
* Goods Return Voucher
* Job Cards
* Receipts/Cash invoices
* Spare parts inventory (warehouse & in-house store)
- Manage the cash float and closing daily
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Cover the Technician role as and when required
- Diploma/Certificate in Hospitality related is preferable
- Must have minimum 2-3 years of experience in similar capacity
- Experience in a cross-cultural work environment is a plus
- Excellent English communication skills
- Arabic speaker is preferable
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and confidence
About the Company
The Ali Bin Ali Group is a privately owned company with a heritage that dates back to 1945. Our roots began with a vision to provide quality international products and services to the people of Qatar. Today our Group is one of the largest retail and distribution companies in Qatar. We are also proud to say we have a long-standing reputation for building successful partnerships with the world's leading brands across a diverse range of business activities. This success is born out of our unwavering commitment to the long-term development and strategic growth of not just our Group but also that of our partners.
Our knowledge of the market is unrivaled. That is what keeps us ahead in an environment of phenomenal growth in Qatar. The Ali Bin Ali Group has evolved and grown in response to Qatar's diversifying requirements.
As a Group, we thrive on innovation, which is the key to our consistent market share results and achievement awards. The Ali Bin Ali Group operations are currently local but our standards are International. Our partners and competitors credit us with an impeccable reputation and with excellent public and private sector relationships. But from our perspective our most important affirmation comes from customer satisfaction across each of our Group's business divisions.