Job description / Role
Linum Consult’s client is a major organisation in Qatar. They are seeking a Budgeting & Reporting Manager to join their team in Qatar.
• Reporting to the Financial Director, you will be responsible for setting, defining, and executing the budget process, policies, and procedures
• Gathering internal and external reporting requirements, setting reporting processes and timelines and executing them accordingly
• Ensuring consistent reporting and providing detailed insight and analysis into business performance and financial results to key stakeholders
• Monitoring key external stakeholders with regards to budget, funds, and reporting requirements
• Providing the Financial Director, CFO and CEO with advice and recommendations on budgets
• Preparing periodic reforecasts
• Reviewing budget variations and discussing with relevant departments
• Contributing to the development and implementation of the procedures relating to the financial reporting and budgeting activities
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration, ideally with an MBA qualification and ACCA, ACA, CA, CPA, or CMA
• 10 years’ experience in Finance, with at least 2 years in a similar role
• Strong understanding of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
• Experience and knowledge of complex budgeting processes and systems; working in a highly complex international project environment
• Oil & Gas or infrastructure background would be preferred
• Fluent in Arabic and English
If you fulfill the minimum requirements stipulated by our client and are confidentially interested in applying, then please drop Linum Consult a line with a copy of your CV and contact details online.
About the Company
Linum Consult is a niche global consultancy specialising in international recruitment of white collar workers across the Construction & Engineering, Mining and Oil & Gas sectors. We provide a full 360 consultancy service for clients, candidates and partners to eliminate the potential pitfalls of international mobilisation.
All Linum Consultants are industry experts with in country, international, multi-cultural experience. We provide precise market information combined with local knowledge to help facilitate informed decisions that are often life changing.