Client is a leading government backed developer who are currently working on the conomic zones projects in Doha. They are currently looking to recruit a building permit specialist for the following duties;
• Reviews plan log and tracks permit applications insuring applications are moving through various departments and steps toward a permit.
• Answers various questions regarding building permits and what is necessary to obtain one.
• Verifies required information is included on plans and permit applications submitted for building permits before they are accepted for review using department plan submittal forms.
• Determines which plans are simple enough they can be reviewed while the applicant waits while coordinating with Plans Examiner.
• Logs plans that are complete, but cannot be checked at time of submittal.
• Calculates square footage of proposed construction and building permit fees, as well as sewer and water connection fees and fire sprinkler permit fees.
• Researches division files for tenant improvement applications and indicates basic information about existing buildings on permit applications. Pulls existing plans from files as needed for reference.
• When needed, issues building permits after approvals are received from all applicable City departments and Plans Examiner.
• Engineering, architectural aide, or related experience OR any equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Experience in customer service or public contact is advantageous.
• Necessary Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Considerable knowledge identifying components of construction plans, specifications, structural calculations, energy analyses, and material safety data sheets.
• Ability to follow instructions and make minor decisions in accordance with established policies and procedures.
• Ability to perform accurate mathematical calculations.
• Ability to read and write legibly and learn assigned clerical tasks readily.
• Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing; ability to create effective working relationships with employees and the public
About the Company
CG Resourcing are a boutique recruitment company specialising in supplying mainly white collar professionals to the construction and engineering industry throughout the world. Our main center of operations are the Middle East and Africa regions although we also have experience of recruiting for Australasia, Russia, Western and Eastern Europe and throughout Asia. All CG Resourcing staff have over 15 years of experience of recruiting for the construction and engineering markets both in the UK and throughout the World so are true experts in their field!
We aim to work with our clients on a one to one basis so we can develop a unique understanding of their exact requirements, offering them a truly bespoke recruitment service that address’s all of their requirements. Our service can be tailor made to cater for mass recruitment, campaigns, one off executive placements or multiple placements on large construction projects.
We are able to source candidates of any level and from any part of the world and are now the trusted recruitment partners of many industry leading construction organisations!
- Construction - build and civils
- Rail and metro.
- Bridges and building structures
- Highways and infrastructure
- Project Management.
- Health and Safety
- Planning and Project Controls
- Quantity Surveying, Contract Administration.
- Environmental and Geotechnical
- Facilities Management
- Human resources, finance and support services, Administration
Civil Engineer (Site)
Total Alliance Health Partners International - TAHPI
Site Inspector - Civil/Structural
Civil Field Inspector for a Government-Regulatory Body
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE
Civil Inspector - Building
Technical Manager - Infrastructure/Buildings Maintenance