Job description / Role
Business Analyst - 3 months contract
• Identify business issues or areas for improvement, document and articulate these to stakeholders and then support the implementation of any resulting solutions.
• Understand, capture, agree, manage and facilitate sign-off of business requirements through gaining a detailed understanding of the client’s organisation and the context in which the consulting engagement has been initiated.
• Conduct process re-engineering or functional modelling to support this work.
• Analyse problems and solutions throughout the lifecycle of a project, managing the client, dealing with change and providing clarity for the technical team.
• Ability to lead a small team of Business Analysts (Applied Intelligence and/or client) working on a specific work area and coach others when needed
• Ability to perform stakeholder analysis, mapping influence, impact and commitment of each stakeholder
• Leads the client engagement for specific areas of work
• Take ownership of one or more areas of work including planning, identifying risks and regular reports to the project manager
• Ability to plan and facilitate effective workshops
• Applies Applied Intelligence standard approaches on client engagements with assistance / direction, and takes the lead in specific areas
• Investigates operational requirements, problems, and opportunities, seeking effective business solutions through improvements in automated and non-automated components of new or changed processes
• Effectively plan and manage the requirements process from capture through to change control
• Assists in the analysis of stakeholder objectives, and the underlying issues arising from investigations into business requirements and problems, and identifies options for consideration
• Identifies potential benefits, and available options for consideration
• Works with clients/users in defining acceptance tests
About the Company
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions