Job description / Role
Leading Qatari Contractor is seeking to appoint a Business Analyst to work closely alongside the Business Development Director for the Group in Doha . This individual with have a solid construction background and be seeking a career within management & business development. Best suited to a graduate that has 2-4 years exposure and looking to climb the corporate ladder .
This Employer has a great reputation for delivering complex Civil Engineering projects ranging from 400 Million QAR to 3.2 Billion. They operate in Principal Contractor capacity and also are approached by many International Contractors seeking to break into the Qatar market.
• Analyzing commercial , financial and legal documentation from advisers to review risk & opportunity
• Keep a close working relationship with the top 5 International Consultants , Clients & Architects
• Research BOT, TOT & PPP across the GCC markets
• Manage and maintain the Business Development portfolio through calls , meetings and trips overseas
• Review market trends , awards and past tenders
• Degree Educated – Civil Engineering
• Strong Communicator – Confident in presenting to groups
• Presentable – Happy to mingle with C level executives
• 2-3 Years Post Graduate Experience
• Must be fluent Arabic & English
• Currently based in the GCC is preferred but no essential
About the Company
At NSR we pride ourselves on market knowledge, integrity, loyalty and professionalism. Through personal relationships and knowledge of what our clients look for in specific requirements we like to pride ourselves on matching people to the right role.
The partners at NSR have always dealt with people in an open and honest manner and as a company we are driven to find the right opportunity for people enhancing their career where ever this may be worldwide.
We work on the principal that every person we deal with is a potential client, this process has proved beneficial for us as there are many people we have dealt with on the International circuit that have approached NSR Associates to recruit for them as a client after we have worked on their behalf as a candidate.