Job description / Role
Candidates with Corporate Planning/PMO experience in Consulting/Banking/ Business Excellence based in Qatar to apply.
- Determine operational objectives by studying business functions and plans; gathering cross-functional information; evaluating output requirements and format.
- Construct workflow charts and diagrams representing business functions and processes; studying and analysing system capabilities; writing business requirements and specifications to support recommendations.
- Perform daily, weekly and monthly reviews and analyses of organisational KPIs and processes using operational metrics and reports.
- Propose recommendations to improve systems by studying current practices; designing modifications and validating solutions.
- Recommend controls by identifying problems and proposing improved procedures supported by a documented business case.
- Manage diverse group of stakeholders, elicit information and drive cross-collaborative efforts to achieve a common goal.
- Define and document RFPs and Scope of work for procurement of systems, consultants or other critical sources for projects.
- Define project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases and elements. Forming and effectively managing and leading the project team (internal and external).
- Monitor project progress by tracking activity, resolving problems, and publishing progress reports, and recommending actions to ensure timely delivery, within scope and budget.
- Define the parameters and process of quality testing of any change initiative and propose modifications and enhancements to improve business processes and operational efficiencies.
- Conduct and coordinate financial, product, market, operational and related research to support strategic and business planning within the various departments, and at organisational level.
- Interpret, evaluate and interrelate research data and develop integrated business analyses and projections for incorporation into strategic decision-making.
- Create informative, actionable and repeatable reporting that highlights relevant business trends and opportunities for improvement.
- Conduct insightful, ad hoc analyses to investigate ongoing or one-time operational issues.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in business related discipline, MBA or related qualifications or Certifications (e.g. PMP) preferred
- Minimum Experience: Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in areas of business and process analysis, process reviews and gap analysis with at least 2 years in Corporate planning/PMO/management consulting role.
JOB SPECIFIC SKILLS
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to talk and present to a range of audiences.
- Excellent facilitator and ability to act as single point of contact and mediator between parties on cross-functional initiatives.
- Good interpersonal skills - the ability to work with teams both inside and outside the organisation and establish and maintain positive working relationships.
- The ability to work under pressure on multiple projects within project timeframes.
- Excellent analytical skills and an informed, evidence-based approach.
- A passion for creating solutions with a positive attitude to change.
- Strategic, operational planning and analytical skills, with excellent attention to detail.
- Project management and planning skills and ability to multi-task and respond to a variety of demands.
- A strong interest in business and business development
- A good understanding of information technology.
- Ability to handle and maintain highly confidential information.
- Self-motivated and takes initiative.
- Maintain professional demeanour at all times.
- Advanced level of proficiency in use of MS Office applications.
- Advanced level of proficiency in use of process mapping tools (e.g. Visio)
About the Company
A leading Financial Organization in Qatar.
One Thousand Walls
Digital Business Analyst
Business Analyst Specialist
Business Analyst (Digital)