Job description / Role
- Ensures data reported to the top management and the shareholder are delivered on time, reliable and consistent
- Defines, implements and follows-up reports and KPIs to top management Implements and reviews the management control tools, in accordance with top management and the company's requirements.
- Establishes the consolidation of the projected budgets supplied by each department, for the whole company.
Qualifications / Skills Expectations for Ideal Candidates
- Business Graduate, with Finance specialisation
- Experience 5 - 10 years At least 3 years of experience as Senior Controller / Chief Controller within a multinational business.
- The Business Controller should possess deep knowledge of budget, reporting and controlling activities & processes
- Good capacity to manage stress
- Good business understanding
- Rigorous and precise
- Ability to work collaboratively across departmental functions
- Experience in analysing business performance and developing financial plans
- Excellent Excel skills
- Experience in ERP
- Strong oral and writing skills
About the Company
Are you looking for a single talent? Or do you need to recruit a whole team of industry experts? Mercans is at your service. You can tap into more than a decade of expertise working in human resources and recruitment in the challenging environments of the Middle East and North Africa. You have our database of more than 75,000 candidates at your disposal, and with it a better chance to find exactly what you're looking for.
Mercans gets you the connections you need to mobilize even very large teams at short notice. Our recruiters and experts are on site, and with them, your business has an established and reliable presence in the area.
You have the advantage of Mercans' very own candidates database, of which more than 35,000 candidates come pre-qualified. With us, you get the fastest, most experienced, and most reliable recruitment agency in the area.