Job description / Role
Reporting to Business Development Manager
• The successful applicant shall be experienced in the development and delivery of FM bids, projects and ensuring pre-qualifications questionnaires and all tender documentation are submitted.
• Understanding of client requirements and develop competitive technical and commercial solutions.
• To draft and review bid submission content, ensuring all bids are submitted on time and fully compliant with the requirements.
• Coordinate clarification questions, forward to client to monitor responses.
• Contact subcontractors, and ensure the quotations are received on time and comply with tender specifications.
• Arrange site-visits schedules and other meetings with company representatives and clients.
• Follow up and track progress of submitted tenders.
• Check tenders ads in official websites and newspaper.
• Experience required in Admin, Sales or Business Development and overall experience in Facility Management industry will be considered.
• Ability to work under pressure
• High time management and organizational skills
• English Proficiency
About the Company
ACCIONA is one of Spain's principal business groups and a leader in the fields of infrastructure development and management, renewable energy, water and services.
With a century of history, and more than 30,000 professionals, it operates in over 30 countries on the five continents. ACCIONA is included in Spain\'s blue-chip Ibex 35 index and is a core stock in the market (see Financial Information).
ACCIONA's positioning as a pioneer in development and sustainability expresses its capacity to respond to the challenge of attaining sustainable development through all its areas of activity. One of its specific commitments is to steadily reduce its carbon footprint and lead the transition to a low-carbon economy. ACCIONA\'s activities and businesses avoid millions of metric tons of emissions every year (see Emissions Meter). The Sustainability Master Plan develops the Company's sustainability strategy.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Management Solutions International (MSI)
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||5 May|
Wataniya Environmental Services Co. (WES)