Job description / Role
- Creating and implementing sales strategies and identifying new markets to enter.
- Conducting market research to identify new business development opportunities.
- Establishing and maintaining effective relationships with customers via email, phone, and in-person.
- Coordinating and arranging client events, meetings, appointments, and conferences.
- Assisting with the preparation of presentations and pitches for prospective clients.
- Writing and distributing agendas, proposals, cost estimates, and briefing documents for internal and external meetings.
- Creating and maintaining client databases and mail lists.
- Tracking submitted proposals and providing feedback to management.
- Providing effect administrative support.
- Preparing proposals.
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or related field.
- 2 - 4 years of professional experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and manage workload.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong networking skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
About the Company
ACCIONA is one of Spain's principal business groups and a leader in the fields of infrastructure development and management, renewable energy, water and services.
With a century of history, and more than 30,000 professionals, it operates in over 30 countries on the five continents. ACCIONA is included in Spain\'s blue-chip Ibex 35 index and is a core stock in the market (see Financial Information).
ACCIONA's positioning as a pioneer in development and sustainability expresses its capacity to respond to the challenge of attaining sustainable development through all its areas of activity. One of its specific commitments is to steadily reduce its carbon footprint and lead the transition to a low-carbon economy. ACCIONA\'s activities and businesses avoid millions of metric tons of emissions every year (see Emissions Meter). The Sustainability Master Plan develops the Company's sustainability strategy.