Job description / Role
An organized and result-driven professional with relevant experience in maximizing sales and proposing marketing/sales strategies and developing client proposals to increase the revenue.
• Prospect new potential clients and lead generation
• Sending pre-qualification letters / presentations / proposals / quotes to the prospective clients.
• Lead the development and preparation of RFP's, Pre-Qualification, formal presentations.
• Establishing and maintaining good rapport with existing as well as new customers.
• Drive the sales process from inquiry/RFP coordination till Closing the Deal.
• Collaborate with the Management to prepare and implement the company's Marketing and Business Development Plan and strategy for meeting business goals.
• Track and report the current status of potential projects, markets, Customer news, and developments.
• Ensure all communication with customers are in accordance with our standards and correct in content and format.
• Staying in touch with the clients during the course of project execution.
• Act as a resource person for management with respect to sales and marketing issues.
• Cold calls as appropriate within our market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
• Understand the company’s goal and purpose so as to enhance the company’s performance.
• Collecting customer feedback and conducting post-completion surveys with clients upon completion of their projects.
• Should be highly flexible & adaptable and able to work effectively with a multicultural workforce.
• Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
• Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
• Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
• Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
• Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
• Good planning & organization skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks/projects simultaneously; set priorities; identify & address problems & meet deadlines.
• Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
• Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
• Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
• Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
Education & Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field
• Minimum 15+ years of experience in the Steel Structural Fabrication or related sector.
• Arabic and/or Turkish speaking is a bonus.
• Must have prior experience within the region with high-end projects, in either retail, hospitality sectors.
• Good organizing skills, team management skills, communication, and interpersonal skills, flexible, work ethics, attention to detail, honest and reliable.
• GCC Driving license desired.
About the Company
KBC Engineering Co. W.L.L. was incorporated in Doha - Qatar in 1994, as an associate of the SASCO Group of companies. The company offers services such as Pre Fabricated Buildings, Hot Rolled Steel structures and various other industrial solutions, to suit the specific requirement of our clients. KBC takes pride in its innovative concepts and systems and systems and genuine efforts to provide customixed solutions.
KBC is managed by experienced professionals with a team of qualified engineers, supervisors anf highly skilled technicians. We have completed hundreds of projects for our clients, well within the planned budget and time frame at various locations across the state.
The fully automated and equipped workshops are capable of taking up technically challenging projects and ensuring their completion with the highest precision. KBC possesses the capacity to complete projects well within the planned period of time which is a pre requisite to stay afloat in the industry. The ability to complete quality projects on time has earned KBC the name "FAST TRACK STEEL BUILDERS".
We are committed to the pursuit of value creation and transparancy through profitable growth. Our prime focus is on competitive pricing, quality assurance and timely delivery.
One Thousand Walls
Business Development Manager
Sales & Business Development Executive
Business Development Executive
One Thousand Walls