Job description / Role
• Prospect new potential clients and lead generation.
• Support Business development manager in developing & implementing new marketing strategies for the company.
• Generate project/business opportunities and RFP's (Request for Proposal) through customer contact to meet the company's business plans and growth strategies
• Schedule appointments, prepare and deliver a presentation to the client, having researched their business requirements.
• Work with and expand current prospect database to generate effective leads & meet sales targets for the business.
• Develop database, and attend industry events to build relationships with key prospects.
• Understand a prospect’s business needs and work with the expert teams to develop tailored proposals.
• Maintaining excellent relations with clients to generate revenues for additional business.
• Respond to incoming Requests for Information (RFIs), Requests for Proposals (RFPs) in a professional and creative manner.
• Lead tender preparation & submission in coordination with the technical team.
• Provide regular reports about the marketing activities and the progress in opened deals.
• Drive the sales process from inquiry/RFP coordination through Closing the Deal
• Collaborate with the Management to prepare and implement the company's Marketing and Business Development Plan and strategy for meeting business goals
• Track and report the current status of potential projects, markets, Customer news, and developments
• Lead the development and preparation of RFP's, Pre-Qualification, formal presentations
• Ensure all communication with customers are in accordance with our standards and correct in content and format
• Follow up with the client along with the execution of a project
• Negotiate potential contract adaptations or extensions when needed
• Act as a resource person for management with respect to sales and marketing issues
• Effective delivery and execution of our value proposition
• Develop solid, long-term relationships with prospects (owner's reps, architects, interior designers etc.)
• Masters/Bachelors in business administration, sales or relevant field.
• Minimum 5 plus years of experience in the Construction, Fit-out or related sector and must have existing Clientele list.
• Must be able to work independently & with Target based performance evaluation.
• Should be highly flexible & adaptable and able to work effectively with a multicultural workforce.
• Excellent analytical and communication skills.
• GCC Driving Licence required.
• Qatar Experience is a prerequisite.
About the Company
One Thousand Walls W.L.L is an Interior Fit-out solutions company that is specialized in the production and/or supply of high end, customized, project based and institutional wood works and furniture. In addition to turn-key wood works we along with our partners carry over thirty-five years of experience in the retail, hospitality and commercial interior fit-out sector. ONE THOUSAND WALLS complies with international standards in supply of woodworks and furniture due to our presence with offices across the Middle East and Asia.
MISSION Our mission is to combine international expertise and best practices in commercial design and build with local knowledge, to create original and highly functional commercial interiors. The company’s founders identified a gap in the Middle East market for a company which could demonstrate consistent levels of professionalism while at the same time ensuring clients receive a personalized service, with emphasis on transparent and open communication practices. For employees, our culture rewards hard work and independent thinking, and also provides the opportunity to develop new skills and talents in a dynamic, enthusiastic team environment.
VISION The vision for 1000walls is to continue to grow the brand in the Middle East, with a particular focus on the UAE & Qatar, and set new standards and expectations of design and build services for the region. 1000walls would like to be recognized as leading the way in quality of construction, transparent pricing and processes, as well as innovative design. The long-term vision for the company is to expand its international reach and establish a presence in regions experiencing high economic growth and demand for high quality design and build services projects.
Specialties Joinery, Interior Fit-out, Design, Civil Works, MEP Works, Paint Shop, Upholstery, Glass Works, Metal Works, Procurement, Project Management, Design Studio, Cost Estimation
Marketing Account Manager
J Portman Brand Consultancy
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|