Job description / Role
• Prospect new potential clients and lead generation.
• Support Business development manager in developing & implementing new marketing strategies for the company.
• Generate project/business opportunities and RFP's (Request for Proposal) through customer contact to meet the company's business plans and growth strategies
• Schedule appointments, prepare and deliver a presentation to the client, having researched their business requirements.
• Work with and expand current prospect database to generate effective leads & meet sales targets for the business.
• Develop database, and attend industry events to build relationships with key prospects.
• Understand a prospect’s business needs and work with the expert teams to develop tailored proposals.
• Maintaining excellent relations with clients to generate revenues for additional business.
• Respond to incoming Requests for Information (RFIs), Requests for Proposals (RFPs) in a professional and creative manner.
• Lead tender preparation & submission in coordination with the technical team.
• Provide regular reports about the marketing activities and the progress in opened deals.
• Drive the sales process from inquiry/RFP coordination through Closing the Deal
• Collaborate with the Management to prepare and implement the company's Marketing and Business Development Plan and strategy for meeting business goals
• Track and report the current status of potential projects, markets, Customer news, and developments
• Lead the development and preparation of RFP's, Pre-Qualification, formal presentations
• Ensure all communication with customers are in accordance with our standards and correct in content and format
• Follow up with the client along with the execution of a project
• Negotiate potential contract adaptations or extensions when needed
• Act as a resource person for management with respect to sales and marketing issues
• Effective delivery and execution of our value proposition
• Develop solid, long-term relationships with prospects (owner's reps, architects, interior designers etc.)
• Masters/Bachelors in business administration, sales or relevant field.
• Minimum 5 plus years of experience in the Construction, Fit-out or related sector and must have existing Clientele list.
• Must be able to work independently & with Target based performance evaluation.
• Should be highly flexible & adaptable and able to work effectively with a multicultural workforce.
• Excellent analytical and communication skills.
• GCC Driving Licence required.
• Qatar Experience is a prerequisite.
About the Company
1000 Walls Interiors & Decoration is an Interior Design and Fit-out solutions provider which specializes in delivery of high-end luxury spaces and customized interior solutions. Our team carries extensive experience in Hospitality, Retail and Commercial sector with a focus into design, delivery and installation. We offer complete turn-key project management and delivery, relying on our vast network of local and international suppliers as well as our in-house building teams, which specialize in all aspects of project cycle, from design, MEP and structural steel works to joinery, partitions, gypsum works, FF&E delivery & installation, and bespoke finishes. We engage and have executed projects for all sectors of interior design and fit-out field - government and semi-government, retail, commercial, entertainment, food & beverage, hospitality and private residences. We comply with the highest international standards in quality of work, health & safety and environmental protection, and are certified as Grade-A general contractor.
Specialties: Design, Interior Fit-out, Civil Works, MEP Works, Structural Steel and Metal works, Upholstery, Glass Works, Procurement and Project Management.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Retail Operations Manager
Equinox Global Investments