Job description / Role
We are looking for a candidate (Junior: 2-3 years exp & Senior: 5-8 years exp in the role) who has strong communication skills, socially confident personality, willing to learn, presentable. He/She must have experience in fit-out / construction industry in Qatar.
Roles and responsibilities:
• Support Business Development Manager in developing & implementing new marketing strategies.
• Work with and expand current prospect database to generate effective leads and meet sales target.
• Develop database and attend industry events to build relationships with key prospects.
• Schedule appointments and prepare & deliver presentation to Clients after researching their business requirements.
• Understand prospect’s business needs and work with the expert teams to develop tailored proposals.
• Respond to incoming Requests for Information (RFIs) and Requests for Proposals (RFPs) in a professional and creative manner.
• Lead development and preparation of RFP's, Pre-Qualification, formal presentations.
• Lead tender preparation & submission in coordination with the technical team.
• Provide regular reports about marketing activities and progress in opened deals.
• Develop solid, long-term relationships with prospects (owner's representatives, architects, interior designers etc.).
• Experience in Construction / Fit-out industry with existing Clientele.
• Bachelor / Master in business administration, marketing, sales or relevant field.
• Qatar experience is essential.
• Qatar Driving License.
• Excellent communication skills in English & Arabic (preferred).
About the Company
1000 Walls Interiors & Decoration is an Interior Design and Fit-out solutions provider which specializes in delivery of high-end luxury spaces and customized interior solutions. Our team carries extensive experience in Hospitality, Retail and Commercial sector with a focus into design, delivery and installation. We offer complete turn-key project management and delivery, relying on our vast network of local and international suppliers as well as our in-house building teams, which specialize in all aspects of project cycle, from design, MEP and structural steel works to joinery, partitions, gypsum works, FF&E delivery & installation, and bespoke finishes. We engage and have executed projects for all sectors of interior design and fit-out field - government and semi-government, retail, commercial, entertainment, food & beverage, hospitality and private residences. We comply with the highest international standards in quality of work, health & safety and environmental protection, and are certified as Grade-A general contractor.
Specialties: Design, Interior Fit-out, Civil Works, MEP Works, Structural Steel and Metal works, Upholstery, Glass Works, Procurement and Project Management.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Customer Services Supervisor
Acciona Facility Services Middle East