Job description / Role
Summary: Assist the COO in formulating and implementing QPM strategies for organization building by leading the design and development of business strategy and business planning functions in line with the overall business strategy.
• Formulate QPM’s business strategy including talent management, organization building, information technology and financial strategies to ensure achievement of its vision of being a global market leader by 2020.
• Facilitate performance metrics / KPIs formulation for the entire organization, including formulating KPIs for all departments to drive business success.
• Establish systems to review organizational performance against KPIs.
• Formulate and implement innovative initiatives for productivity enhancement and cost control at QPM.
• Lead the preparation of bids in line with company business strategy
• Lead technical and financial negotiation in response to project bids
• Lead definition and setup of alliance partners and agreements in line with business strategy
• Investigate new business initiatives and expansions into new geographies whether organically or via acquisition
• Lead setup of company in new geographies to align and respond to business requirements
• Coordinate with COO and department heads to formulate Risk Management guidelines and management controls.
• Coordinate with COO to formulate business continuity plan and disaster management initiatives for QPM.
• Coordinate with department heads to implement business continuity and disaster management plans.
• Establish and develop professional relationships with local, regional and global networks in industry.
• Maintain awareness of industry best practices.
• Adopt and adapt leading Financial, Administrative and IT concepts and best practices into QPM.
• Ensure compliance with all relevant financial, IT and labour standards such as IFRS, GAAP, Qatari Labour Law and IT regulations etc.
• Ensure compliance of all departments with QPM’s HR policies.
• Graduate in Business Management, Science or Engineering
• Minimum 18 years of experience, with 5-7 years of management or leadership experience in a medium to large organization, preferably in the construction sector.
About the Company
Qatar Project Management (QPM) is an independent subsidiary of Barwa Real Estate Development Company that provides expertise in Project Management, Design Management, Construction Management, and Contract Administration together with other associated Project Management functions. Established in 2008, QPM is centralized platform for provision of Project Management services to Barwa and Qatari Diar as well as local and international markets. QPM provides these services through an in-house team of highly-skilled, motivated, and qualified professionals supported by state-of-the-art information technology and highly-effective Project Management systems.
Qatar Project Management (QPM)
Senior Operations Manager
A Leading Facility Services in Qatar
Chief Operations Officer - COO - Multidiscipline, Retail, Construction, Hospitality
Qatar Project Management (QPM)