Job description / Role
We are looking to hire a Business Development Manager to take over a mix of existing accounts and new sales territory. To excel in this role, you should be an active listener, have a compelling sales personality, and have a hunger to chase and close new business from cold calls and inbound warm leads.
• Identifying the potential clients in the market by survey and research
• Sending pre-qualification letters / presentations / proposals / quotes to the prospective clients and generating new enquiries.
• Lead the development and preparation of RFP's, Pre-Qualification, formal presentations.
• Establishing and maintaining good rapport with existing as well as new customers.
• Drive the sales process from inquiry/RFP coordination till Closing the Deal.
• Collaborate with the Management to prepare and implement the company's Marketing and Business Development Plan and strategy for meeting business goals.
• Track and report the current status of potential projects, markets, Customer news, and developments.
• Ensure all communication with customers is in accordance with our standards and correct in content and format.
• Staying in touch with the clients during the course of project execution.
• Act as a resource person for management with respect to sales and marketing issues.
• Cold calls as appropriate within our market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
• Understand the company’s goal and purpose so as to enhance the company’s performance.
• Collecting customer feedback and conducting post-completion surveys with clients upon completion of their projects.
• Should be highly flexible & adaptable and able to work effectively with a multicultural workforce.
• Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
• Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
• Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
• Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
• Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
• Good planning & organization skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks/projects simultaneously; set priorities; identify & address problems & meet deadlines.
• Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
• Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
• Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
• Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
Education & Experience:
• Bachelor in Industrial, Civil or Mechanical Engineering
• Minimum 15+ years of experience in the Steel Structural Fabrication sector executing works.
• Must have prior experience within the region with high-end projects, in either retail, hospitality sectors.
• Good organizing skills, team management skills, communication and interpersonal skills, flexibility, work ethics, attention to detail, honesty, and reliability.
• GCC Driving license desired.
About the Company
KBC Engineering Co W.L.L. is a dedicated structural steel, metalworks, and stainless-steel works provider. We specialize in Pre-Fabricated Buildings, Hot-Rolled Steel Structures and a variety of other industrial and building solutions. We utilize our know-how and decades of industry experience to provide fully-customized solutions for our clients. Our in-house team of engineers, supervisors, technicians and highly-skilled labor has a shared experience of over 100 years in structural steel works and other metalworks and metal fabrication. We take pride in the hundreds of projects we have executed for the government and semi-government sector such as Qatari Armed Forces and Woqod. Our clients can always expect us to deliver their projects on time and on budget. We use fully automated machinery in our workshop and fabrication yard to provide precision building, welding, and fabrication of steel and other metals. Our commitment to providing a high-quality product to our clients and end-users is captured by our ISO-certified quality strategy and processes.
Specialties: Structural Steel Works, Metalworks, Pre-Fabricated Buildings, Hot-Rolled Steel Structures, Welding, Industrial Solutions.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Business Development Manager
A Leading Company
Business Development Executive
One Thousand Walls
Business Development Manager
Facilities Management Level 4 Works Manager
Qatar Project Management (QPM)
Sales Engineer (Facility Management Field)
MAYKS HR Consulting