Business Development Manager - HR Technology
Job description / Role
Our client, a well-known technology solution provider, is currently looking for a Business Development Manager (BDM) in Qatar. Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager or the Sales Director, you will be responsible for achieving assigned sales & profitability targets across names accounts, or geographies. Furthermore, you will manage the entire sales life-cycle – drawing in the right resources and ensuring sales success. Also, you will have the responsibility to map large accounts and ensure committed project delivery & client satisfaction.
Other responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Achieving the assigned sales and profitability goal.
- Understanding the HR domain, HR technologies & the company’s product portfolio
- Selling and supporting the firm’s complete product and service offering to an assigned set of named accounts.
- Focusing on customers with high-value, strategic growth opportunities through customer interactions, and face-to-face
- Creating & hunting for leads & opportunities & also manage the complete sales life cycle
- Maintaining and developing relationships with new and existing Customers
- Leading all aspects of the sales process, calling upon others to assist in solution development and proposal delivery, as
needed, or as directed by management
- Be able to manage complex solution sales processes including understanding complex HR problems, articulating solutions &
consult with enterprise clients
- Developing appropriate sales & business development strategies
- Negotiating the stakeholders in the sales process
To be considered for this role, you need to meet the following criteria:
- Four-year college degree from an accredited institution - preferably in HR
- Minimum four years of sales experience in a business-to-business, large/strategic customer segment
- Should have at least 2 years of experience in HR & Talent Management Software Sales
- A record of target meeting achievement & good Domain knowledge
- Proficiency in Arabic is preferred
Disclaimer: Black Pearl will never ask for money or any form to charge our candidates just to process or consider their application for any of our available vacancies.
About the Company
Black Pearl is a human resources and recruitment agency that provides a holistic business and talent solution in a progressive, dynamic, and efficient way.
We pride ourselves as a unique black pearl and strive to delight our clients with a personalized partnership that helps them propel towards success.
Whether you need to find top talent, your next great job opportunity, or a consulting solution for managing your business, engaging employees, evolving your work culture, planning your people strategy, or resourcing challenges, we can help.
Business Development Manager
Big Fish Recruitment
Sales Manager (HoReCa)
Middle East Executive
Customer Service Manager
Business Development Manager
General Manager/Commercial Manager