Job description / Role
Experienced Business Development Manager required to identify, develop and win new business opportunities for one of Qatar's biggest TFM companies in order to achieve revenue and growth targets.
- Actively lead or support the bid process to ensure successful conclusion of negotiated proposals, expressions of interest and tenders.
- Facilitate the successful negotiation of commercial and contractual terms for secured business opportunities in conjunction with the Management Team.
- Proactively contribute to developing and refining the annual business planning process.
- Tertiary and/or Trade qualification in an applicable discipline; Sales/Marketing (or equivalent) with technical knowledge.
- Comprehensive knowledge of (Integrated) Facility Management and the industry in Qatar, project and program controls principles and practices (Financial)
- Project Management discipline
- High level of computer skills including MS Word, Excel & Power Point MS Project and/or P3
- Contract/commercial preparation and negotiation
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written) in English (mandatory) and Arabic (preferred)
- Ability to develop excellent high level and working interface relationships with clients, subcontractors and ability to identify ways to partner with, and add value to client organization.
About the Company
Engage was formed in 2007 in response to frustrations at the level of service delivery offered by traditional large recruitment agencies working in the construction market. With a belief in providing a truly knowledgeable, precise and quality driven service, Engage strives to offer a recruitment experience to both employers and candidates that is unrivalled in the marketplace.
We provide precision staffing solutions, including contingency and executive search, within the construction and commercial marketplaces. Our enduring relationships with market leading organisations in the region and overseas means we have access to the best candidates and the best vacancies.