Job description / Role
Guildhalls Building Division has an immediate requirement for a Business Development Manager in Doha.
- They are well known for their flagship projects which have over the years range from 5-star Hotels, large scale Commercial developments and multiple high rise residential projects.
- This role will focus specifically on LV, ELV and ICT related projects.
- This role will form an integral part of their team by supporting for bid submissions, tender proposals for future projects.
- Electrical Engineering Degree
- Proven track record of tendering successfully for Qatar based projects (ideally buildings orientated)
- 10 to 15 years’ experience of construction and tendering / bidding experience, ideally on large scale commercial, residential and industrial projects.
- Must have LV, ELV and ICT related project experience
About the Company
Guildhall has partnered some the leading Construction Contractors across the MENA region.
With deep, extensive knowledge of Recruiting in the Construction sector, Guildhall has become a trusted partner of choice. Starting from an exclusive recruitment agency in Dubai, Guildhall has grown into an elite service with the ability to cover vacancies in UAE, Qatar, Kuwait, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Oman and North Africa.
Guildhall is a recruitment agency with a customised and tailored approach with an aim to provide a seamless service that delivers time and time again.
Each client and project holds its own unique challenges. Guildhall listens to what you want, understands project time constraints and will offer you a solution to ensure that you deliver your project on time and on budget.
Guildhall is the partner of choice.