Job description / Role
Guildhall is working with a partner recruitment company in Doha Qatar that specialise in high volume recruitment. They are looking for a business development executive to identify and attract more clients across the state of Qatar.
- Identifying, generating new business opportunities across Qatar
- Preparing action plans, gathering data and schedules to identify target market.
- Preparing and maintaining reports of entire activities, which includes daily activities, leads, follow-up, closings, future prospects and adherence goals.
- Cold Calling, Client Meetings, Networking, Lead Generation.
- Direct report to the GM
QAR 10,000 to 20,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
In order to be shortlisted for this role, you should be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience.
- Degree educated
- Experienced in a similar role
- Experienced in Qatar
- Ideally bilingual in English and Arabic but not mandatory
About the Company
Guildhall is the most respected HR & Headhunting Consultancy in the MENA Region.
With deep, extensive knowledge of HR & Recruiting in the region, Guildhall has become a trusted partner of choice for candidates and clients. Starting from an exclusive recruitment agency in Dubai - UAE, Guildhall has grown into an elite service with the ability to cover vacancies in across MENA and Asia-pacific.
Offering tailored Career Sessions and an innovative industry-first membership program designed to save money on core services.
Guildhall is the partner of choice.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Head of Recruitment and Student Services
Rotary Engineering Pte. Ltd.
Acciona Facility Services Middle East
Manager, Customer Services
Stratus Recruitment International
Business Development Executive