Job description / Role
Business Manager - Travel & Tourism (GCC is a Must)
• One of the leading company in Qatar
• To build and maintain strong relationships with senior decision-makers and internal teams within the client business.
• To collaborate with overseas representatives, Airlines and Tourism Boards.
• Identify new sales opportunities within existing accounts to retain a client-account manager relationship by up-selling and cross-selling.
• Supervising reservation team with focus on client and quality service as well as sales targets and KPI’s.
• To maintain long term trusting relationships with Key Clients and strengthen relationship with travel provider.
• Oversee the travel operation for in house and corporate client.
• Bachelor degree with 5-6 years of P&L managerial experience in a well-established corporate travel agency is essential
• Individual with entrepreneurial drive and strong commercial acumen, negotiation, relationship management and good communication skills verbal and written skills is essential to be successful in the role
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.