Job description / Role
This is an exciting opportunity to lead a buying team of 4, based in Doha Qatar.
• My client is a leading FMCG business with high growth plan in Qatar.
• Working closely with finance and buying teams to construct solid budgets and forecasts
• Lead and develop the Qatar buying team
• Work closely with operations manager to execute global category strategies
• Successfully negotiate terms with new suppliers
• Competitive salary
Experience working in a fast paced, multi-site background
• FMCG background preferred
• 7+ Years buying experience
• A solid track record in achieving high performance
• Excellent English is a must
• Team player
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.