Job description / Role
• Performs design/drafting assignments requiring a working knowledge of design/drafting standards, practices, and techniques. Under the general direction of engineers, the incumbent at this level typically takes engineering notes, specifications, rough sketches, etc., and formalizes them into working drawings. Assignments are designed to develop a practical knowledge of equipment, facilities, and systems, and their interrelationships within a particular engineering discipline.
• Support engineering staff by providing quality drafting support using the approved software.
• Provide completed drawings from sketches that may be used in the scoping document and tender packages for the acquisition of design, specialty, and construction contractors.
• Supports the construction team in developing sketches and other documents as required.
• Maintains drawing registries for all drawings by design consultants, contractors, the Project Management Team and the developers.
• Compiles data and performs dimensional and routine calculations required for the preparation of drawings.
• Supports the engineers in completing all drawings sketches, etc. and formalizes them into working drawings.
• Performs other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
• Diploma in CAD or relevant engineering subject with full knowledge of the latest CAD systems.
• 5+ years of relevant experience with CAD operation systems and the latest versions of AutoCAD and other software applications performing services for infrastructure projects with emphasis on roads and highways projects.
• Proven ability to perform in a technical role as a CAD operator.
About the Company
Parsons is a leader in many diverse markets such as infrastructure, transportation, water, telecommunications, aviation, commercial, environmental, planning, industrial manufacturing, education, healthcare, life sciences and homeland security.
Parsons provides technical and management solutions to federal, regional and local government agencies as well as private industries worldwide.
Styro Insulations Materials Ind. LLC
|Abu Dhabi||16 Dec|
|Abu Dhabi||16 Jan|
Civil Site Engineer - Infrastructure
Ignite Search & Selection