Job description / Role
About the Role:
We are looking for a CAD Technician join our major project in Jeddah.
A typical week would include:
* Adjust current drawings and recommend changes based on their understanding and knowledge of the project.
* Design and draft CAD (computer-aided design) drawings and follow project schedules.
* Liaise with architects and engineers to gather product and structural requirements and designs
* Calculate dimensions, weight limitations and requirements in materials
* Describe production methods step-by-step (including equipment and software types to be used)
* Create detailed designs with computer-aided design (CAD) software
* Design diagrams, maps and layouts to illustrate workflow
* Prepare and review rough sketches and review them along with the engineering team
* Identify potential operational issues and redesign products to improve functionality
* Meet all project specifications and formatting within company principles.
* Meet project due dates.
* Work closely with the AutoCAD manager, project managers, and project engineers to make sure that the design is precise. also, to ensure and that contract responsibilities are met.
* Accountable for the maintenance of the CAD drawing library.
* Aid in increasing and maintaining quality assurance processes.
* Prepare presentation materials using AutoCAD graphic software.
* Review and interpret client specifications.
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
* Degree or Diploma in the relevant field from a recognized institution
* Minimum experience of (10) years in relevant field of CAD Designs.
What if we can?
As well as rewarding you with competitive pay, WSP offers standard benefits including first class medical cover, generous days annual leave, and paid professional subscriptions.
Be you, be happy - we strive to have a friendly and inclusive culture which respects and maximizes the contribution individuals can bring to WSP. We recognise the benefits that people with varying backgrounds and experiences can bring.? Here at WSP we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy or maternity/paternity. We will interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria.
About the Company
WSP is one of the world's leading engineering professional services consulting firms. We are dedicated to our local communities and propelled by international brainpower. We are technical experts and strategic advisors including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors and environmental specialists, as well as other design, program and construction management professionals. We design lasting solutions in the Property & Buildings, Transportation & Infrastructure, Environment, Industry, Resources (including Mining and Oil & Gas) and Power & Energy sectors as well as project delivery and strategic consulting services. With 36,000 talented people in more than 500 offices across 40 countries, we engineer projects that will help societies grow for lifetimes to come.