Job description / Role
• Utilizes a CAD workstation to prepare engineering drawings consisting of basic arrangements, layouts, flow sheets, assemblies, isometrics, etc., from rough sketches and/or from general engineering and design information according to established standards and procedures.
• Utilizes technical manuals and directives to ensure compliance with codes and company policies.
• Becomes familiar with various standards and codes such as ANSI, PFI, and ASME.
• Compiles data and performs dimensional and routine calculations required for the preparation of drawings.
• Understands how to read orthographic (2D) and/or isometric (3D) designs and supplier/manufacturer drawings.
• Performs other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
• Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Engineering from an accredited institution.
• Minimum three years demonstrable experience in the drafting experience on infrastructure and landscape projects.
• Must have experience on the use of computer aided drafting software, AutoCAD etc.
• Must be fluent in English both written and spoken with good capability in oral and written communication skills;
• Computer skills and the ability to utilize design software are mandatory
About the Company
Parsons is a leader in many diverse markets such as infrastructure, transportation, water, telecommunications, aviation, commercial, environmental, planning, industrial manufacturing, education, healthcare, life sciences and homeland security.
Parsons provides technical and management solutions to federal, regional and local government agencies as well as private industries worldwide.
CAD Operator - Architecture
Gulf Engineering & Industrial Consultancy (GEIC)
MIDMAC Contracting Company
Auto Cad Draftsman
Astic General Trading
Equinox Global Investments