Job description / Role
• Answering phones from customers professionally and responding to customer inquiries and complaints.
• Researching required information using available resources.
• Handling and resolving customer complaints regarding product sales to customer service problems.
• Providing customers with the organization’s service and product information.
• Processing forms, orders, and applications requested by the customers.
• Identifying, escalating priority issues and reporting to the high-level management.
• Routing inbound calls to the appropriate resources.
• Following up complicated customer calls where required.
• Completing call notes and call reports as necessary and updating them in the CRM.
• Obtaining and evaluating all relevant data to handle complaints and inquiries.
• Recording details of comments, inquiries, complaints, and actions taken.
• Managing administration, communicating and coordinating with internal departments.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Must be fluent in Arabic and has a good command in English.
• Must have a residency permit and can be transferred.
About the Company
Alfardan Group has established itself as one of the leading family-owned conglomerates in the region for the past 60 years. A business enterprise built around traditional family values and an uncompromising commitment to integrity, premium service and social responsibility, Alfardan Group has created new benchmarks of excellence within its diverse portfolio which has grown to include ventures in jewellery, exchange, property development, automotive, hospitality, marine and investment.
The success of the Group is largely built upon the business acumen and strong personal values espoused by its founder, Ibrahim Alfardan, who established himself as a respected pearl trader. The advent of globalization and rise in the trade of cultured pearls led the Group to venture into new sectors to address the gap presented by the dynamic growth of the Qatar economy. Following the vision of its Chairman, Hussain Alfardan, Alfardan Group has established a strong presence in the market with its landmark projects.
A Leading Financial Organization in Qatar
Equinox Global Investments
MAYKS HR Consulting
Personal Assistant - Construction