Job description / Role
Major duties and responsibilities
• To prepare reports to Managers as required which includes daily, weekly and monthly accommodation and Stock Inventory (Mess Food Stuff) status report.
• Securing the camp and rooms to be accommodated only company employees.
• Checking rooms every day (Anybody absent or sick) keep record and informed main Office via Daily Report.
• Coordination with HR Department for new arrivals/departures.
• Supervision of Staff/Workers Canteen, Housekeeping (Cleaning of toilets, corridors, surrounding etc.) and camp support staff.
• To maintain camp rules and regulations in the camp in accordance with company’s policies and procedures and ensure strict and consistent compliance by all camp occupants.
• Responsible for proper handling, usage and management of camp furniture, fixtures, equipment and appliances.
• Oversees cleaning and maintenance of camp facilities on a daily basis.
• Ensures that the camp has adequate supply of water and electricity.
• Responsible in arranging schedule for medical check-up for camp occupants who are sick; or first aid in case of emergency or accidents.
• Manages and controls the use of camp recreational facilities.
• Coordinate pest control schedules in the camp.
• To manage all incoming and outgoing business and camp residents mail.
• Works with the transport coordinator in addressing transport requirements or problems in the camp.
QAR 2,000 to 2,500 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Food +Accommodation + transportation Provided by the company
• Degree /Diploma in Business Management or any relevant discipline
• Minimum 5-10 years of relevant work experience in Camp Management.
• Excellent communication Skills – English ( Verbal and Written).
• Must have work Experience in Qatar and other GCC Countries.
• Qatari Driving license will be an advantage.
About the Company
Seaworks Co was founded in Kuwait in 1991 as Mubarakia Marine Service Co., as a marine services contractor. We have expanded our activities to include Marine Construction, Ship Management, Heavy Equipment Rentals, and Earthworks. With the technology transfer scheme that the government of Kuwait had opted for; we initiated a long-term business plan to develop strong alliances with international companies for streamlining future projects in Kuwait. Our most notable relationship was established in 1996, with ITOCHU Corporation, a Japanese trading house, and this relationship developed into a very close strategic alliance for mutual business interests in Kuwait. This was further enhanced by establishing a long-term association with Tekfen Construction & Installation Company, and an agency agreement was signed in 2005 with Tekfen in Kuwait.
Our parent company, Khalil Mahmoud Trading & Contracting Est. (KME) was established in 1953, primarily as a civil engineering and construction company, and has been classified as a Grade II contractor by the Central Tenders Committee since 1971 for civil construction and electrical works, which is the highest category given to local contractors working in Kuwait as category I is for international contractors. KME is best known for developing the State of Kuwait’s tenth district (Cities of Fahaheel, Ahmadi, Sabahiya, Mangaf, AbuHalifa, Fintas) by the construction of housing & commercial projects as well as relevant municipal infrastructure. In addition, KME pioneered the development of farming and mass agricultural production in Kuwait by implementing horticultural farming in the Wafra area.
Wataniya Environmental Services Co. (WES)
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||10 Jul|
Management Solutions International (MSI)
One Thousand Walls
Equinox Global Investments